Check out a 30 second video of the recent pics of Grace! You'll just get into it and it will be over, but enjoy!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our first ever blog site created for our first ever baby! We are glad you are celebrating with us as we grow (quite literally) and change over the next 6 months! We hope to update the blog weekly, but no major changes will come until January 22nd, when we have our first ultrasound and set of baby pictures. Our confirmed due date is June 22nd. Right around Father's Day! Whadya know!
Are you wearing the sweat pants I gave you in a few of those pictures!?!?
ReplyDeleteLove the video! Good chob Mindy! LOL...I was just starting to get a tear...and then it was over! Wow. I had to replay it so I could finish crying. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you guys!!
Love you!!
Nicole