Does time seem to be going faster or is it me? As the countdown moves on, time just seems to be going more quickly. This week was wonderful in so many ways. Doug's Aunt Susan and cousins' wives Angie and Kristin Lake threw me a beautiful baby shower and luncheon. We received so many beautiful things and I was reminded of how lucky I am to have such wonderful women and support in my life. This baby will be so loved and cherished; s/he already is!
This week, I have learned to ask for help and allow others to help me. I am getting more tapped out and my energy is less and less as the day goes on. Doug, Adam, and Grandpa Dick worked hard to put together all the baby furniture and baby stroller. My mom, Mindy, and Tammy all pitched in this weekend to cook and keep the house in order with all those hungry working men around!
Our biweekly doctor's appointment went very well this week. She confirmed the feet are on my right side, the baby's bottom to the right of my belly button, and the head is down. I didn't gain any weight this week, but my belly has grown to 34 cm top to bottom, the baby's heartrate was approximately 150, and the numbers continue to remain on target!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad I got to spend time at the beautiful "Lake House" this weekend!!
ReplyDeleteWhooaaaa, it has been a few weeks since I last checked out the site, and by the pictures, it looks like your going to have a babyyyyy!!!! Now I know and you don't have to tell me, but not only did mom and dad give me all the looks in the family but they gave me all da brains too. You look good and June the 8th is looking even better!!!!
ReplyDelete