Sunday, March 29, 2009

End of Week 27!

Well there went week 27! We'll call it the week of accumulation..... I continue to eat, eat, eat as the baby should now be about 2 pounds! And future Dad Doug drove all the way to Minneapolis to get the crib, changing table, drawer unit, and other necessary furniture. Between that trip and the shower from last weekend, I am amazed at the wonderful things we have already for Baby Lake! Lots and lots of things just waiting for the star performer!
Speaking of which, I was surprised to look at my belly and see it move when Baby Lake was kicking. Up until now I have only been able to feel it, but every once in a while I can see my shirt move.
This week I begin biweekly doctor visits as we transition into the 3rd trimester. Less than 3 months left to go. With time running down, I can't help but think, "Oh no, we're in trouble;" however, people quickly remind me that babies come into the world all the time without their rooms being ready, the crib put together, or the house in order. I suppose they're right!

1 comment:

  1. Everything falls into place, and nothing else matters once you have the baby to hold!

    ReplyDelete