Sunday, March 15, 2009

End of 25 Weeks

This week has been eye opening! Well, at least for the baby. The books say the baby now opens and closes its eyes, blinking often when sleeping. We're going to have to play some flashlight tag with the baby this week and see if we get a response! Baby Lake is supposedly heading into the 2 pound range this week as well! I'd venture to say it's more like 4 pounds with all the help from waffles with peanut butter and ice cream. We'll find out more as we go to another doctor's appointment this week......
It has become more apparent how much more time and space things now take! I can't sit so close to the steering wheel in the car anymore if I want to get in or out; all my clothing except my socks have shrunk (I still think we need to call in the Lowe's repairman on the dryer); and the neighborhood walk which used to take about 28 minutes is now 40! Don't even get either one of us started on the bank account! But it is all worth it and wonderful each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment