Monday, January 19, 2009
End of Week 19
Well, we're officially 1/2 way there and according to Maleia, her belly is starting to feel like it should be 90% of the way there (even though most people have no idea she's pregnant). This week brought on some exciting events, most notably the feeling of the baby moving! Yep, the baby gave me a no-doubt about it kick, punch, 3 point shot this past Wednesday. I was lying on my belly working with a patient when, pow! Since that time I have noted many more movements, mostly when I'm at rest and not distracted by anything else. It has been odd and wonderful at the same time. This upcoming week we will go for our ultrasound appointment where Doug will know something I don't... if it's a girl or boy! Look for the ultrasound pictures by this upcoming weekend! Cross your fingers for 2 eyes, one nose, 10 fingers, 10 toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are huge! How do you fit through the door?? :) Tiny girl...
ReplyDeleteI say go for the surprise! Some of my favorite memories are of my brother-in-law coming out of the delivery room and announcing, "It's a boy!" or "It's a girl!" It just makes it so exciting.
Only Dug will know about the one nose and ten toes, we'll cheer for two ears, two eyes and ten fingers and two arms and and and the whole package. Just don't be too early and don't be too late, go for the eight!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your appointment today!
ReplyDeleteYeah, you are pretty big! He/She is really showing! Doug...could you clarify the he/she thing? I know you know! It's such a pain to be neutral when I'm typing! :)
ReplyDelete