Well, we're starting to peck away at the weeks! Week 19 (which is 1/2 way to full term) starts tomorrow. And Baby Lake sure is making headway! The baby forced me to go out shopping this week for some new clothes with more room! According to the books, Baby Lake is 5.5 oz. big and 5 inches long now. It's home (my uterus) is about the size of a canteloupe and I can really tell the difference in many of my pants! Today during yoga I had a good chuckle at Pondsie as my belly was pooched out on one side more than the other.
To know or not to know? That has been the big question on others' minds as to whether or not we're going to find out whether or not we're having a boy or girl. And the answer is that Doug is going to find out, but Maleia is not. Can he keep it secret? I think so, but time will tell! (And no, you can't bribe him to tell you!)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to touch your belly! I can see a little pooch beginning to grow! Be glad you can still wear some of your regular shirts...you'll miss it occasionally when all you have are the big maternity shirts! I can't believe you're halfway through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you think I can bribe him to tell me - haha. Never mind, I'm horrible at keeping exciting secrets like that!
ReplyDelete