Hard to believe that we're marching down the home stretch! (And stretch is the operative word there!) Now just 10 weeks (give or take 2) to go! I think the realization of reaching week 30 has made me more pensive than when I hit my 30th birthday a few years ago!
Baby Lake continues to have more frequent and powerful kickboxing sessions and I find myself eating more and more. One day this week I craved raw carrots as the finishing touch to my breakfast! I never knew how good they could be in the morning. (And yes, breakfast is now a multiple course meal: Banana; juice and 2 eggs with ketchup; homemade waffles with raspberry puree and peanut butter and 2 glasses of milk; and then a handful of carrots or an apple..) That's a lot of work, but it usually holds me over until 10:30 or 11 am.
Doug and I finished our 10 session Bradley method childbirth class this week as well. It has been one of those experiences where I have realized the more I learn, the less I know. But we are glad to have done it. I am coming to the conclusion that giving birth will probably be similar to parenthood: you never know what's going to happen, but ready for anything and do the best you can with what you've got to work with.... Hmmm... We'll see! Hoppy Easter!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By the sounds of what your feeding that child, s/he is kicking you cause s/he needs a pop pop fiz fiz oh what a relief it is.
ReplyDeleteYou are BIG! It's fun picking on you when you can't talk back! :) I like the turquoise shirt. See you in two weeks for another round of baby shower gifts....for Baby Lake!
ReplyDelete