Sunday, April 19, 2009

End of 30 Weeks!

Another week down and out! This week was lonesome for Baby Lake and me as Doug traveled to Stanford and we were left to our own devices. Luckily we had each other to keep company, although Baby doesn't talk nearly as much as I do (yet)! With Doug's being gone, I ate a few meals in front of the TV, reclined on the couch, and my plate or bowl resting hands free on my belly. Whenever I spilled some food such as noodles or macaroni and cheese, it simply landed on my shirt and rolled right back into the bowl! No spills or no mess on the couch! Quite the excellent find! On the other hand, there were a few more aches and pains that came on to the scene this week: I have developed a bit of left shoulder pain from sleeping on my left side incorrectly a few weeks ago; I also started having some pain shooting up and down my right lower back and upper leg, particularly whenever I get up from sitting; and lastly, a few of those baby movements haven't been so kind in their targets as in the past. However, on a good note, I received a massage yesterday and it has already helped by shoulder and back a great deal. I could have a lot worse things going on, but I still feel pretty darn well!

3 comments:

  1. Even though Baby Lake had some performance anxiety - I am really glad I got to feel a couple of those kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that massage felt great...good for you! Glad that Doug is back and you and Baby Lake have some company. I can't wait to come to the shower here in a couple of weeks. Have you shared the website for the Baby Lake game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool discovery with the food...that's funny!

    ReplyDelete